Friday, December 17, 2004

List of airlines via Singapore -> Update

The image “http://www.cryostat.com/sensor/images/phone.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.Recall I emailed Changi airport recently to ask for the list of airlines + telephone numbers? (You can read the details in this post.) Well, they have gotten back to me.

It says 11.42 am Friday in their reply and I emailed them on Tuesday 2.21 pm. And so, it is just 3 hours short of 3 days that they reply. SLOW? I think it is slow personally, but to a considerable few, maybe 3 days is very acceptable. Anyway, you can judge for yourself.

For those keen in the info proper, you can get the numbers from http://www.changiairport.com.sg/timetable/PUAirlineContact.servlet . Supposedly, it can be accessed with frames via the main page under Flights -> Airlines -> Airline Contacts. I missed it earliest because the links on the right panel did not look like links to me. So it's either I blame it on my own incompetence, or their poorly designed website. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home