Monday, December 13, 2004

A question for God

Do you all ever talk to God?

I do. I am not a Christian, but I talk to him every day and night and many times in between. But does he ever answer you - literally? I have always wondered why he just refuses to talk to me. I pray sincerely and I hope earnestly; I keep on asking for a sign - a more literal sign that I can recognise, yet he always chooses to ignore.

To you Christians out there, don't give me that crap about you seeing angels and God speaking to you. You are just a bunch of hallucinating morons. But to give you some credit, at least you are delirious in a drug-free way. And yes, I am anti-drug. I am against people who smoke too - I call those the weak-will people. Puff away cowards, die soon so that the world can breathe easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home