Monday, December 13, 2004

The great hunt

I am trying to source for a free image hosting service - just in case I decide to upload something. And since I am just talking to myself, it seems quite ridiculous (even to someone as crazy as I) for me to pay for a hosting service.

After doing a google search and checking out the many reviews, it seems that myFileBucket.com offers the "best". I quote, "
Welcome to the Grand Opening of myFileBucket! The Ultimate source for FREE file storage! You get 50MB of free file storage for EVERY file types. You can upload images, documents, music, video, flash files and MUCH more. Just signup for a FREE account and start uploading!".

But the thing is, I signed up for an account and have waited for their email since 10 min ago. Wow, I am impressed!! So if I do not get this account set up successfully (and the fault lies with myFileBucket.com), Glowfoto and Freephotohost both seem possible alternatives. Even Freeupload too, but an experiment with this service revealed that it will attach the stigma of its own name for publicity.

P.S. The above image is supported by Freephotohost (a random pick for this first test). So if you can't see the picture, you know who to blame.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I speak with my voice, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on video clip hosting rates I somehow ended up on your page. As your video clip hosting rates is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about lighting photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home