Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Writers revealed, catch the waves

Years back when a friend approached me to start a diary online, I told this person off. I told him that for God's sake, do something worthwhile with your life. So if you ask me now, I am not quite sure for whose sake I am hitting off the keyboard for.

Because of the Blog Revolution (and if this is not an already bandied phrase, then I just coined it), the world has suddenly become literate. It is as if some God of Writing in his infinite humor cast a spell on the world and made everyone writers. I am sure I am making sense here - just surf around and flip up som
e blogs and do your own litmus test. The language used is really not any worse than those at the major dailies. In fact sometimes, it is even better.

So I must say I am impressed. And on top of that, I am honored to be part of this big thing. While the sea is stormy, ride the waves. I enjoy writing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home